VISIT Satellite Chat
These interactive discussions are intended to:
1) be brief, target length of 30 minutes.
2) demonstrate satellite products that can be applied to operational forecasting.
3) exchange ideas across both operational and academic sides.
4) identify new training topics based on specific participant needs.
5) incorporate seasonal examples that are timely, and use real-time data (where applicable).
Below you'll find a list of VISIT Satellite Chat recordings from the past, listed in reverse chronological order. Be sure to have your speakers on and the volume loud enough to hear the presentation. To sort them by a different column, click the column heading at the top to reorder them.