Conference Location: Hilton Fort Collins
Hilton Fort Collins
425 W. Prospect Rd.
Fort Collins, CO
All symposium activities will be held at the Hilton Fort Collins, and a block of rooms has been set aside at the conference rate of $99. A small portion of those rooms is available at the federal government rate of $84 on a first come, first served basis. The block of rooms will be held until a month before the meeting - about Monday, May 16 - so be sure to make your reservations before then. Click on the link below to make a hotel reservation.
The meeting will begin on Tuesday, June 14 at 8:30am, and conclude at noon on Thursday, June 16. Please plan your travel accordingly.
- Denver International Airport (DEN, most common) - 55 miles from Fort Collins - http://www.flydenver.com/
- Cheyenne Regional (CYS, limited flights) - 42 miles from Fort Collins - http://www.flyyra.com/
Shuttles to/from Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Green Ride (recommended - non-stop from DEN to Fort Collins) - $30 each way to/from Hilton - (888) 472-6656 - http://www.greenrideco.com/
- Super Shuttle - $32 each way to/from Hilton or $60 round trip - (800) BLUE VAN - http://www.supershuttle.com/
Getting around Fort Collins
Walking: The Hilton Fort Collins is situated on the southern perimeter of the Colorado State University campus and is within walking distance of many local businesses. For a high-resolution map of Fort Collins and its many walking/biking trails, visit http://www.fcgov.com/bicycling/bikemaps.php
Hotel shuttle: The Hilton Fort Collins has a 12-person van available on a first come, first served basis for taking guests to and from downtown.
Restaurants - Walking Distance from Hilton
- Paninos Italian Restaurant (subs, pizza, pasta) - 310 W. Prospect Rd (0.1 mi) - L = under $10 and lunch special 11am-2pm - D = $8-15 - http://www.paninos.com/
- Suh Sushi (Asian fusion) - 200 W. Prospect Rd. (0.2 mi) - http://www.suhsushi.com/
- El Monte Grill (Latin-inspired Food) - 1611 S. College, Ste 100 (0.3 mi) - L = under $10 - D = $15-25 - http://www.elmontegrill.com/
- Taqueria Los Comales (tacos, burritos) - 111 W. Prospect Rd (0.3 mi) - B,L,D = under $10
- Brother Mel’s BBQ - 111 W. Prospect Rd. (0.3 mi) - L, D = under $10
- Taco Bell - 1530 S. College Ave. (0.3 mi) - L,D = under $10
- Wild Boar Coffee (breakfast, salads, sandwiches, burritos) - 1510 S. College Ave. (0.4 mi) - B, L, D = under $10 - http://www.wildboarcoffee.com/
- Lory Student Center, CSU - 1101 Centre Ave. (0.6 mi) - Bagel Place, Cam's Lobby Shop, Carl's Jr, Cram A Latte, Panda Express, Ramskeller, Sweet Sinsations, Spoons, Subway, Taco Bell, That's A Wrap, Villa Pizza - http://www.sc.colostate.edu/food.aspx
Restaurants - Downtown Fort Collins (~ 2 miles from Hilton, N on College Ave.)
- There are numerous restaurants and shops in Downtown (i.e., "Old Town") Fort Collins - too
- many to list! Here are a few of our favorite mid-priced (lunch under $10, dinner entrees $10-20).
- We would be happy to give more specific recommendations - just ask!
- Coopersmith’s Pub & Brewing - 5 Old Town Square - http://www.coopersmithspub.com/
- Suehiro (Japanese/sushi) - 223 Linden St. - http://www.suehirofc.com/
- Beaujo’s Pizza - 100 N. College Ave. - http://www.beaujos.com/
- Lulu’s Asian Bistro - 117 S. College Ave. - http://www.lulufc.com/
- Rio Grande - 143 W. Mountain Ave. - http://www.riograndemexican.com/
- Moe’s BBQ - 181 N. College Ave. - http://www.moesoriginalbbq.com/